Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Our Christmas Tree Seller!

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

He looks a happy chappy!!! Nice trees too!

Anonymous said...

He does indeed and quite handsome too, they look like lovely trees.

Anonymous said...

i have met him to and hes even more handsome in the flesh. not very photogenic.