Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 11 December 2007

I have recently collected four of my embroideries from the framers and thought I would share the results with you. They have done such a lovely job and the colours they pick for the mounts and frames are always perfect. The fourth one will have to remain a secret as it is a Christmas present for my Mum and the surprise would be ruined if she saw it here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is there no end to your talents? I envy you. xx

Joanna said...

WONDERFUL - how lovely ... not as delicious as your cakes, but longer lasting ;)

xJoanna

Anonymous said...

Unbeliable!
Beautiful an sutle, I love yoyr craft skills.

Marie Rayner said...

Beautiful work Hannah. Do I spy some patterns from Shepherds Bush there? I love their patterns. I have done quite a few of them myself and they are the best!

Figs, Bay, Wine said...

Magnificent! Congratulations on such beautiful pieces. I'm jealous of your mum - and of your houseguests getting cinnamon raisin french toast for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

I really admire your work, Hannah, having done quite a bit of canvas work and cross-stitch myself. Do you work from kits or are they your own designs? Seeing your work is inspiring me to do some more myself!