Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Friday 21 December 2007


If you have young children staying with you on Christmas eve, keep the spirit of Christmas alive by making some magic reindeer food. Mix oats with glitter and foil stars and sprinkle outside your doorstep on Christmas eve to make sure that the reindeer know where to stop!

7 comments:

miss~nance said...

Hi Hannah

Gretting from Worrigee, NSW, Australia.

have jsut finished watcing Masterchef 2007 for the second time na decided it would be fun to see if I could find you guys. I have totally read Stevens blog and am now up to you.

i just loved watcing you both gorw throught he season and am verypleased you hav ebecome friends.

Anyway have a safe, happy nad blessed Christmas.

BTW your cakes look magnificent.

Gail

Marie Rayner said...

OH dear, now I am wishing I had a kidde about so that I can make them reindeer food. I may have to kidnap the little fella next door!!! Happy Christmas Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,
What a great idea!

Happy Holidays!

Diane
Kelso, WA (USA)

Anonymous said...

We did that last year for my Granddaughters . The joy on there faces on Christmas morning seeing the glitter on the lawn was magical. Happy Christmas . Susan x

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea! Your website is an absolute joy - I love your photos and recipes. You are incredibly creative. Thanks for the effort you make to share your pleasures with us.

Merry Christmas from Brisbane, Australia-
Lana & Sean

Squishy said...

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your family Hannah. I think everyone with pay tv and The Lifestyle Food Channel have been watching you guys again. I will tell you again I thought your food was amazing.

XoxoxoX

Vida said...

Merry Christmas sweet Hannah, I hope it's gloriously decadently delicious for you and your family, Vida x x x