Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 4 June 2009

I am not a horsey person - I find large horses quite intimidating - but even I was won over by the wonderful Lipizzaner Stallions at the Spanish riding school. They were so beautiful and elegant. The riders rode without stirrups during the jumps - I honestly don't know how they were able to hold on! Their stables were the ultimate in luxury - an elegant arched courtyard - and the indoor area was worthy of being the grandest of ballrooms! Lucky horses!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Wowza! They're beautiful :)

The Wandering Pit said...

I´m so envious! I love horses and would love to visit the Spanish riding school and see the Lippanzers.