Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 23 September 2010

Work starts this evening on my next new book. Thought you might like to see my new equipment - mini bundt pans, mini madeleines and teany tiny loaf moulds, mini muffin cases and moulds, mini ring pans.....anyone spotting a theme? My lovely editor Julia sent me the final recipe list last night - very pleased with the selection - and can't wait to get cooking!

7 comments:

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hannah

Good luck with your new book!

Best
Tracy :)

sadie said...

oooh, mini munchies! Fantastic! I love doing stuff in miniature (my little girl always wants 'tiny ham sandwich' so I have to stamp them out using teeny weeny cookie cutters!) am really looking forward to hearing more about the lates book!

good luck! And hurry up!!! ;o) I jest! xx

I heart cupcakes said...

Love the mini bundt tins!

Good luck with the book - I'm jealous of all the lovely baking you're going to be doing!

andrew said...

great blog, so insightful and up to date
Andy

the-food-place

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

I can't keep up! Just got around to buying your first book (no idea why it's taken me this long), and it arrived this morning. Looks absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to try some of the recipes!

freerangegirl said...

Cant wait for your next book - Im looking out for one of those madelaine trays already - I want to be prepared!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Looks like your going to have a good time with your "mini's" - I usually find mini's to be guilt free! Are those colorful mini cups molds silicone? If so, where could I find them?