Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 9 September 2010

Imagine my surprise and delight when looking through Delicious magazine's essential guide to baking this month, I found one of my recipes f0r Chocolate Peanut Crumble Cookies. It is one of my favourite cookie recipes and I definitely recommend them! The recipe is here - click link - if you fancy giving them a try. Very touched to see my name on the back page.

3 comments:

Ildy said...

That's great, congratulation!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

How nice for you! You're becoming a very popular baker! Next, you'll be on the Food Network!

PCovi said...

Exciting!!! Will be looking for you on the Food Network :) (the only channel worth watching these days...)