Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Just one more cute picture of peapod! It is so rare that she is lovely and cuddly like this - normally she is running up and down the curtails, leaping round the sofas and has taken a liking to breaking Christmas baubles (which really should be in the loft and not in the spare bedroom!!) The other day we caught her swinging from the curtain pole about 2.5m above the ground peeping over the pole - if she hadn't looked so cute we would have been cross with her but she was just having so much fun! She keeps attaching the radio when it is on as she thinks it is a person!

6 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

There's no doubt that kittens are adorable. Yours sounds like she has quite the personality! What a sweetie!

Ana said...

My goodness you get up early! I'm up at 4:30am and at my desk by 7am and I thought that was bad enough!
Anyway - the reason I wanted to write was to tell you how lovely your kitten is - she really is beautiful. I have 3 cats - full of personality but getting on a bit now - I'd forgotten how cute kittens can be - made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Peapod is beautiful. We have 2 cats and I can remember the mischief they caused when they were kittens. It was hard to be cross with them when laughing at their antics. But what happened to your other cat Buffy? Is she still around?

Hannah said...

Yes Muffy is still with us and lovely as ever although she seems ENORMOUS in comparison with peapod. Although I wouldn't say she has taken to peapod yet (there is still a bit of growling) I caught them licking each others noses the other day and then they were lying on the same bed together so they are definitely moving in the right direction of being friends. Peapod jumped up and bit Muffy's tail when she was sitting on the window sill so it is definitely a case of 6 of one and half a dozen of the other!!!

The Ample Cook said...

Hannah, she is simply adorable.

Lucy said...

I love the pictures of Peapod! She is adorable :)