Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Friday 30 January 2009

Peapod has been busy helping me "work" - yesterday she managed to send out quite a lot of unfinished e-mails. She loves to chase the curser on the screen and then just collapses asleep either on my arm as I am typing or just falling out of her basket

























12 comments:

Stately As Two Galleons said...

Hi Hannah,

Have you heard of the software that freezes your keyboard upon detection of "cat typing"? Might be useful:

http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/

(As far as I'm aware, this is not a spoof.)

Great to see so many pictures of the little one. She's so photogenic - probably destined to be a superstar!

Celia Hart said...

"cat-typing" LOL!!!
they don't grow out of it you know!

Peapod is one gorgeous little cat :-)

Celia
x

Anonymous said...

fabulous blog... and most. adorable. kitten. your recipes are lovely. i am glad to have stumbled onto HCH.

launched my own food blog last week and would love for you to pop over some time!

cheers,

*heather*
http://squirrelbread.wordpress.com

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Aww, what a cute little kitty!

Marie Rayner said...

She's adorable. What a wonderful little companion to keep you company and help you from becoming bored! XXOO

Amy J said...

What a gorgeous kitten!!!

Milhan said...

She is quite sweet. She seems like a real love!

Maria♥ said...

Awwww Peapod is so cute!!

Maria
x

Lucy said...

I love Peapod! I want her! Adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Peapod is adorable. But what happened to your other cat Buffy?

Carlito86 said...

Aww she is absolutley adorable!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cat! HAve just been watching this years Masterchef but hadn't seen previous years, completely stumbled on your blog via another whilst trying to find rice flour recipes! So glad - your blog is wonderful and your cakes are amazing!!! How did you learn to decorate like that?!