Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Monday 19 March 2007


Hurrah for a fantastic party on Friday! It was so nice to see the Masterchef crew again, John and Gregg, my wonderful Italian chef Giancarlo Caldesi and Steven's chef Brendan from Bentleys. It bought back so many happy memories of our time filming and it was fantastic to all watch the final programme together for one last time and yes....I cried yet again, but very happy tears!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah

I liked your cabbage and sausage recipe. You made the cabbage taste nice.
Have a look at the blog
Well done
Freddie
x

Anonymous said...

Hi hannah, although you didn't win still think you did great. Loved the desserts you made, sadly enough couldn't taste them :( I also love to bake, if you ever have a real good plain cake dessert I'd surely love to have it.

Best wishes
Veeke

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah
I thought you were absolutely fab on Masterchef, I wanted you to win right from the first time you appeared and made that cheesecake!
It's been lovely to see the cameraderie between the finalists this year, and it felt like you#ll all be friends for a long time when we watched it.
I'm happy Steven won I honestly didn't mind who won as you all deserved it. Hope you continue in your dream to work with food - can't wait to see what you do next!
Kate x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good night - sorry I made you cry. Keep in touch - I will be watching your progress.

Let me know if you need any help with business plans or anything.

Love Rob

PS next time the tequilas are on you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,

I sadly missed masterchef but it warmed me to see how nicely you spoke about Giancarlo (my Dad) I moved out to America about 2 years ago dont get the chance to see the Tv I would like to! Your recipes look really nice. I enjoy your blog too.

Tammy Westwood (nee Caldesi)