Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 7 March 2012

 I have two new books out at the moment - this is the first which has been published by Cico.  Technically speaking it is not "my" book as I only wrote the cake pop chapter but I am proud of my contribution all the same.  It is such a cute book and has lots of other recipes by people I admire such as Annie Rigg and Suzannah Blake so my little recipes are honoured to be in such esteemed company.  Below are a few pictures of some of the pops - aliens and sheep - the sheep are my favourite!   The book is very child friendly and has great step by step methods with illustrations and also uber cute cartoons - don't you just love the sheep with the mixing bowl!!!!  It is available to buy on Amazon and in good book shops - click here for a link



No comments: