Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 29 September 2011

Today I am proud to introduce you to not 1 but 2 of my upcoming books - Popcorn and Milkshakes. I do hope that you approve of the covers - my favourite bit is the old fashioned school milk bottles on the right hand side of the Milkshake cover (I found them in a shop in Suffolk and was very pleased when they made the cover)! Both books are available to pre order on Amason although you will have to wait a while for delivery - release dates are March and April 2012!





8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Hannah, I just bought your first baking book through Amazon. On the cover was a link to your website, so that's how I found you. I love the book and I'm going to be cooking from it soon! I'm looking forward to your other books. Love, Lisa

Hannah said...

Hi Lisa
So glad you found the blog. I do hope you enjoy the book - Happy Baking
Hannah
xxxx

sadie said...

love the front covers. I'll have to get these, my little girl would love them.
x

Nickki said...

I really like the covers Hannah, so colourful and for some reason they make me think of my childhood. I'll definitely buy them. I Love your first book, it's a real baking bible for me :-)

Unknown said...

I have been looking for popcorn recipes! Very excited.

Debbie said...

Congrats on the new books, soon to be released!

Snowy said...

Congratulations Hannah.Can't wait to buy them, as I have all your other books. My favourite is your Ice cream sundaes one. x

Mikkan said...

I love the covers, especially the classic 50-60ies look for the milkshake one! :)