Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Friday 30 July 2010

The spa where we stayed in Thailand served delicious herbal teas and tisannes and I have taken to making my own since we got back. I have never been a fan of herbal teabags which always smell so nice but seem to taste of very little - not my cup of tea at all! My drink of choice at the moment it fresh ginger and rosemary "tea". Just place a washed sprig of rosemary with a few slices of fresh ginger in a mug, pour over boiling water and leave to steep for a few minutes before drinking. It is so refreshing and I'm sure good for you too!

1 comment:

theundergroundrestaurant said...

That sounds lovely, will try