Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Wednesday 30 June 2010

I have been somewhere fun recently although I am not yet able to say why! As I walked to the studio my stomach churned as if I was going back to cook in the final again (luckily I wasn't). I hadn't been to the studio since the day we finished filming three years ago - talk about taking a trip down memory lane!

6 comments:

Rita said...

Would hate to miss whatever ever it is ... plse warn us in time! :)

freerangegirl said...

Ditto!I love your blog - its really inspired me to bake more - isnt it time you had your own series!

Snowy said...

Sounds intriguing. Can't wait to see what it is!

Pia K said...

popping by from sweden to say i did root for you all the way (and still think you should have won. really!) - we have enjoyed the masterchef series (old episodes) this past year here and it's addictive to say the least:)

this certainly sounds intriguing!

A said...

oh god i have to pass the street occasionally, on the way to work meetings, and i get the churn - going in seems madness!

ps: we do need to take tea, soon!

x

Kitchen Design said...

Does this mean we're going to see you on MasterChef soon?