Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Thursday 28 March 2013

Today is my lovely assistant Rachel's birthday so I made her this little cake - chocolate and cherry with white chocolate chips.  I came into work early and left it on her desk, surrounded by happy birthday sprinkles (which made a lot of mess that I am sure she won't thank me for).  It was very quick and easy to do, decorated simply with piped dark chocolate swirls and sugar flowers.  Happy Birthday Rachel xxx


3 comments:

Snowy said...

That's really pretty, Hannah. Am sure Rachel was delighted with it. Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

An amazing cake! x

benilhalk said...

Wow, her birthday cake is way too pretty!! I like that surprise too. Belated happy birthday to this little princess!! Thanks dear for sharing these photos. Well, I am also looking for outdoor San Francisco venues for my niece’s birthday celebration. It would be great if you could suggest some venues.