Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Saturday 2 June 2012

It is only a few weeks now until my new doughnut book goes on sale.  I haven't seen my advance copy yet but from the proof pages I know I am going to love it!  The doughnuts on the cover are black forest, tangy lemon, coconut ice and triple chocolate - I could definitely eat a few of these now!  Thank you lovely Ryland, Peters and Small peeps for, as always, making such a pretty book xxx

3 comments:

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Hannah

Cannot wait to buy this book!

I was in Williams and Sonoma(Greenville SC)this week and saw your Milkshake book. I was telling everybody in the store about you and your blog. I told them they should visit you blog for great advice and recipes.

Take Care

Best
Tracy :-)

rental mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Sewa Mobil Surabaya said...

excellent. very nice. thank you very much
Sewa Mobil Surabaya