Welcome

Reaching the final of Masterchef 2007 was a rollercoaster of emotion, with huge highs and lows, but I loved every minute and learnt a huge amount. I owe a great deal to John and Gregg who had faith in my ability when I did not believe in myself. Since competing on the programme my life has changed considerably. I now write cookery columns for two magazines, give cookery demonstrations and am just working on my 13th cook book - unlucky number for some but not for me!!! I love all forms of country cooking, using seasonal and locally sourced produce. This blog is to enable me to share with you a few of my recipes and baking ideas. Enjoy Hannah xxxx

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Kathy Brown has very kindly asked me to come and host afternoon teas and evening walks with canapes with her in her beautiful garden this weekend. We are also going to demonstrate some edible flower dishes and Kathy will give a guided tour of her lovely garden, including the new edible flower garden she has just planted. I am busy planning the menus and deciding which cakes to cook! It is such a nice event that Kathy has planned and I am really looking forward to being part of it. If anyone is interested, you can contact Kathy via her website or by e-mail kathy_brown@tinyworld.co.uk.

2 comments:

Elke said...

Hi Hannah,

I was thinking about planting some edible flowers as well in my kitchen garden but wasn't sure which ones to choose. Can't wait for your post to read up on it. I bet your cakes will be fabulous as always

Elke

Marie Rayner said...

It sounds like a fun weekend Hannah! I am doing a wedding this weekend for my employer. (350 guests) As you can imagine it's a bit manic right now! I'd rather be demonstrating edible flowers!